College Will Be Starting Soon

Image result for Images and drawing of colleges


A college girl who hadn't written a letter to her folks, wrote one that went something like this:


Dear Mom and Dad,


I'm sorry I haven't written to you sooner, but things have been kind of crazy for me lately.

First, I was recently in a car accident.  Don't worry, I'm okay.  The doctor says he can take the cast off of my leg in five or six weeks.

Next, I met a guy.  Actually we've been seeing each other for over a year.  I hesitated to tell you because he's Jewish.  We intent to get married.  Not that we want to, we just have to.  Don't worry, Murray says he doesn't mind if we raise the baby Christian because he's an atheist.  He's also out of work.  He's been looking hard for over six months and should find something real soon.  He'd better.  His unemployment insurance ran out last week.

I don't want you to worry about a thing.  I have everything under control.  I'll write again soon.

Love,

Brenda

P.S.

Disregard everything I just told you.  None of it was true, but I did get a D in English and I wanted you to see things in their proper perspective.

Brenda

Comments