What Really Grinds My Gears


You know what really grinds my gears?

It's the stupid news media constantly pushing multiculturalism and diversity on the public.  

Nowadays we have commercials with interracial couples hawking some cheesy product.  

We have "public service messages" telling people how we're all the same and how we should all get along with each other.

I'll decide who I'm going to get along with, not some Jew run TV station.

For example, I used to live next door to this family of Mexican immigrants for about ten years.  Except for an occasional polite "good morning" or "good afternoon" - and only after they said it first - I never spoke a word to them.  

As someone of German descent, I consider the people of Germany more my Folk than those former neighbours of mine - even though I've never been to Germany in my life.  And when I say the people of Germany, I don't mean those holding a lousy piece of paper saying they are citizens.  I'm talking about the blood that runs through my veins.

I'm fed up with these liberal SOBs telling me we are all brothers.  Horse manure to that!  My brothers are my Folk.  And my Folk is the Aryan Race.

That's what grinds my gears this week.

Dan 88!

Comments

  1. Such things grind my gears as well. It's always seemed funny to me that the Jews always claim such atrocities from the German "Master Race", but claim themselves to be the *real* "chosen people". Seems like the Jewish pigs are the real, original, actual racists and elitists, when our Folk are just trying to survive in this world we are subjected to.

    ~Dr. Johann Hauptmann 88!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment