What Really Grinds My Gears


Yes I stole that title from “Family Guy”.  I doubt Seth MacFarlane could sue me for that.

What really grinds my gears this week is the constant “errors” that we get on our computers.  These so-called errors are usually the result of some SOB trying to get their spyware, adware, malware, or whatever onto my computer – usually for the purposes of marketing.  My computer gets errors because some turd is trying to do research so some other turd can try and sell me something.

Well I got news for them!  I don’t want to buy your cheap crap so just leave me and my computer the hell alone.  Why don’t you creeps go out and get an honest job instead of messing with other peoples devices, huh?

That’s what grinds my gears this week.

Dan 88!

Comments

  1. love the new look of site btw, but yeah i know about spyware, fought it since 1996 it sadly is a losing battle on that but a program called superantispyware will help out alot without any damage to your compute, in fact as a side note i use it as a diagnostic in working on computers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there are programs like that around. Some are free, some cost. The free ones only do so much. We shouldn't have to pay to get people to leave our devices alone.

      If I sound a little sharper than usual, that's the point of "Grinds My Gears". Say it like it is. No BS and no dipolomacy.

      Dan 88!

      Delete

Post a Comment