Interview With A Third Worlder

Click To Enlarge

Reporter: "Excuse me, may I interview you?" 

Man: "Yes!" 


Reporter: "Name?" 


Man: "Abdul Al-Rhazim." 


Reporter: "Sex?" 


Man: "Three to five times a week." 


Reporter: "No no! I mean male or female?" 


Man: "Yes, male, female... sometimes camel." 


Reporter: "Holy cow!" 


Man: "Yes, cow, sheep... animals in general." 


Reporter: "But isn't that hostile?" 


Man: "Yes, horse style, dog style, any style." 


Reporter: "Oh dear!" 


Man: "No, no deer. Deer run too fast. Hard to catch."

Comments

  1. Like the new look!

    ~Johann Hauptmann 88!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I thought it was time for a change. I needed to update and modernize the whole shebang.

      I'm still playing around with it, but any further changes will be minor.

      Dan 88!

      Delete

Post a Comment