White Heritage Month Begins Tomorrow!


Click on the article to bring the whole article up.

The above picture I got off of a website that was definitely mocking Whites for the very idea of a White Heritage Month.  The various posts were about every single mistake our Folk have ever made (yes even we make mistakes).  

The stories included stuff about slavery, attempted genocide against the Native Americans, and of course the Holohoax.

I used this picture because it makes their site backfire on them just a smidge.  Their attempt to mock us provided me with a great White Heritage picture.  Just a teeny bit of satisfaction here.

Also, a few days ago I announced that I was going to retool this website to make it more up-to-date and less flat and stale, but I hadn't decided on just how to do it.  Well, I've decided.

I'm going to make it into a sort of online magazine.  Because of the new format, I will be able to post more content at the same time.  You'll see what I mean.  I will still post pertinent news articles when I find them, but not necessarily every day, and most will not have a commentary.  I will also write more of my own articles.

It is possible that the new format will begin on April 1, but as I'm writing this about a week earlier than it posted, I don't know if I'll be ready, but I might.

I will continue to revise the new format until I get it to what I'd like it to be, and of course I will listen to all suggestions by my visitors.  Just use the comments section. As you know, I read all comments (except those I don't post because they violated my rules) and respond to them.

As to my rules, they remain the same.  No profanity, no insults, and no cheap shots.  A damn or hell every now and again will be overlooked as long as they aren't aimed at any one person or group.  My blog, my rules.

Dan 88!

Comments