What Is White Genocide?



Comment:

I know this is kind of like preaching to the choir, but sometimes it helps to see what we've been saying in a video and to know it's out there for all to see.


If you'd like to leave a comment on the YouTube page here's the link:  https://youtu.be/jL1SZTYOSBo

Liberals have visited that page and left their comments which of course are laced with profanities.  It seems the left cannot express themselves without obscenities and childish name calling.  That's why you virtually never see any of their comments on this blog.  My rules for comments are no profanity or insults.  They can't seem to comment without either so they don't get published.  They might say that I get to read them.  Well, partially.  At the first insult or obscenity I stop reading and delete them.

Dan 88!

Comments

  1. Video is gone.

    ~Johann Hauptmann 88!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up. Evidently this video's account was deleted or suspended (I don't know which) so I posted a related video.

      Dan 88!

      Delete

Post a Comment