Louis Farrakhan Praises Trump for Telling Jews, 'I Don't Want Your Money'

By Loren Gutentag   |   Tuesday, 01 Mar 2016 08:30 AM

Image: Louis Farrakhan Praises Trump for Telling Jews, 'I Don't Want Your Money'

In an anti-Semitic tirade over the weekend, Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the religious group Nation of Islam, praised Republican front-runner Donald Trump for signaling that when he is president, he won't be controlled by Jews, The Washington Examiner reports. 

"[Trump] is the only member who has stood in front of the Jewish community, and said I don't want your money. Any time a man can say to those who control the politics of America, 'I don't want your money,' that means you can't control me. And they cannot afford to give up control of the presidents of the United States."

"Not that I'm for Mr. Trump, but I like what I'm looking at," he said.

The Washington Examiner notes that in addition to his pro-Trump comments during his sermon, Farrakhan added that Jews are the reason for the Iraq War and the 9/11 attacks.

Comment:

I still don't trust Trump, but if this is true, and he really said that, I'm impressed, and I'm not easy to impress - especially when it comes to systemites like Trump.  But it does go to show you that what I said about him being too rich to be bought could be correct.

This election I probably will vote.  Mainly because I don't want Shrillary to be our next president.  I'm so sick and tired of the name of Clinton - whether we're talking about her or him.  Now that Ted Kennedy is gone, that family name is slowly fading away.  I want the same thing for the Clinton name.  But if she's elected, it will be four, probably eight more years of the Clinton Dynasty.

I want to make this perfectly clear:  It has nothing to do with her sex.  I just can't stand the sight and sound of the woman.  She literally makes me wince.

I want to end this with a question.  Concerning Farrakhan and the Nation Of Islam, no insult intended, what is the deal with the bow ties?  What's up with that?  Just curious.

Dan 88! 

Comments