An Irish Bank Robber

It was Saint Patrick's day and an armed hooded robber bursts into the Bank of Ireland and forced the tellers to load a sack full of cash. On his way out the door with the loot one brave Irish customer grabs the hood and pulls it off revealing the robber's face.

The Robber Shot the Guy Without Hesitation!
He then looked around the bank to see if anyone else had seen him. One of the tellers was looking straight at him and the robber walks over and calmly shoots him also.
Everyone by then was very scared and looked down at the floor.
Did anyone else see my face?' screamed the robber.
There was a few moments of silence then one elderly Irish gent, looking down, tentatively raised his hand and said, 'I think me wife may have caught a glimpse.'
__________________________________________________
An Irishman named Michael was sitting in a bar after visiting his doctor.  He was looking very upset when his friend Liam asked him what the matter was.
Michael answered, "Me doctor told me that heavy drinking has ruined me liver.  He said I have only two or three years left to live."

"Sure 'n that's too bad boy-o." Liam replied.  "Is there anything I could do?


"Aye, that you can," said Michael.  "When you're at me funeral, I was wondering if you could pour a bottle of whiskey over me grave?"

"I'd be glad to it,"  said Liam.  "But do you mind if I run it through me kidney's first?"
_________________________________________________

Dan 88!

Comments