My Apologies

Yesterday I made a post and a couple of good comrades showed me that I took it the wrong way.  It was not PRO White, but ANTI White.   I suppose we won't know for sure until next April when the event is scheduled to occur.  I will keep an eye out for any articles that are written DURING the event, and we'll find out exactly what that college has planned for us.  

In the mean time I thought it wise to delete the entire post.  I would like to thank the two comrades who showed me I was taking this the wrong way.  I won't mention your names.  You know who you are.

I also believe that when someone makes a mistake like I did, they should acknowledge it and not try and "weasel" out of it, if you know what I mean.  

I would also like to thank them for pointing my error out to me in a civil way, and not by using any nasty language.

In the future, I promise to read these articles more carefully - especially when I'm tired - so this kind of mistake is not made again.

Dan 88!

Comments